Thar Multidiscipline Journal is a bi-annual international e-journal of scholarly research articles/papers covering all disciples of studies which can be accessed via electronic transmission. The journal shall be solely published on the web in a digital format. However, as most electronic journals, it may subsequently evolve into print component maintaining the electronic version. The journal may publish special issues over and above the mandatory bi-annual issues.
The journal explicitly clarifies that opinions expressed in the articles are those of the contributors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editorial board.
Thar Multidiscipline journal is a multidisciplinary bi-annual referred e-journal. It shall be published twice in a year, namely, Summer Edition and Winter Edition. Authors are requested to take note of the following guidelines while preparing their writings for publication in this journal:
- This is an academic journal. Its sole purpose is to disseminate knowledge globally. However, the views expressed in the articles are that of authors’ own opinion and that the editor/publisher shall not be held responsible.
- Original and unpublished writings (research articles, concept papers, articles/papers) are welcome for publication. The article/paper should conform to the latest edition of the MLA Handbook (8th Edition). It should be typed in double space with 12 point New Times Roman font. Both hard (print) copy as well as soft (MS Doc file) should be sent for publication.
- Book reviews, Film reviews, Interviews, Short stories, Poems, Folk tales, Folk songs, Abstracts of M. Phil & Ph.D. dissertations, etc. are also invited for publications.
- All types of writings are reviewed by subject experts. The contributors are expected to revise the context and style as per suggestions made by the reviewer(s), if required.
- Unaccepted articles will not be returned.
- All rights are reserved by the publisher.
- No part of this publication will be allowed to be reproduced or stored in a retrieval system or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission of the publisher, except by a reviewer who wishes to quote any passage or lines in connection with a review writing for inclusion in a magazine, newspaper, broadcast or research purposes.
Thar Multidiscipline journal
Jonai Road Tiniali
PIN Code: 787059
Mobile: 9954134118, 9954554079